Monday, September 19, 2016

3d Star Wars Imperial Assault - Mission Aftermath



I'm only three tiles short of a complete recreation of the first mission of the Campaign for Star Wars Imperial Assault. However, with those three tiles missing the game is still playable.

I found some cork tiles that were the same thickness as the plaster floor tiles, so I cut them into 1.5" squares, painted them brown, and glued the occassional shrub onto it for outdoors terrain. A couple of blue ones for the water terrrain.

I had some tiny 'wooden' plaster chests for a fantasy game, and by standing them on their sides, I coul place the counters for the Star Wars computer consoles on top, to make them look 3D too.

Anyway, here's a pic to see how it's looking so far! As usual, click the picture for a bigger image.

It looks better once there are figures inside the bunker, but I left it empty so as not to spoil the game for people who haven't played it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment