Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Kossk Zegdarr, Star Wars Imperial Assault custom hero

I saw on the Fantasy Flight Games forums, a method for assigning stats to create a custom hero. I like two of the characters in the game, but I thought, it would be neat to have a character with a mix of special abilities from both of them, and I liked the idea of being able to use more than one weapon, so I balanced the points and cards, and created my own custom hero and ability card set!

I call this hero Kossk Zegdarr, a Nautolan from the old Wizards of the Coast Star Wars Battles game, which is the same scale as Imperial Assault. So I repainted him in a custom paint scheme, and then created a set of cards for him in a program I use called Corel Draw.

His abilities are a mix of cards from Jyn Odan and Fenn Signis.

This is how he turned out.




And these are the custom cards I made for the Imperial Assault game.




No comments:

Post a Comment