Thursday, April 14, 2016

Lego Y-Wing Advanced

So, my favourite starship in the Star Wars universe is the Y-Wing. I really love snowspeeders too, but the older I get, the more I'm drawn to the Y-Wing. That's the old, beat-up, original trilogy version of the ship.

Anyhow, if I love Y-wing's so much, why don't I own a Lego one? Because they never get it right! There's a number of kits they've made, but each time they get part of the model right, and parts of the model wrong, and I skip on it. I should just buy each kit, and join together the parts I like to make my own version.

Anyhow, what I did instead, was pull apart all of my Lego Star Wars vehicles, and create my own "Y-Wing Advanced". Basically, it's a sleek modern take on the Y-Wing ship shape, using the pieces I had lying around.

As always, click the photo for a larger view.


No comments:

Post a Comment