Tuesday, September 8, 2015

NEWS: Return of Pauls Star Wars Miniatures with Star Wars Imperial Assault

A new look for the blog, and a new game to play!

Here's a head's up!

I have splurged on a whole bunch of the recent Star Wars miniatures game: Imperial Assault.

Once things start arriving in the mail, I'll be getting back into painting, tutorialing, playing and campaigning, so look out for a whole new slew of posts and photos in the near future as I paint, play, and more!

I may even try 3d-ing some scenery to go with the map tiles. Who knows!

So, that's what's coming up...

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog but have to ask. Where is your brother? Simm needs to return to his LOTR/ 40k blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog. My brother works now, and is raising a young child as well. Short answer - nothing probably happening any time soon.

    ReplyDelete